Excellence in Risk Management Award
Information for Nominations
The Excellence in Risk Management Award honors members of Public Entity Partners who exemplify excellence, innovation, creativity, and commitment to providing quality safety and risk management programs within their entities. This award is designed to recognize entities of all sizes that make use of available resources to creatively implement safety programs. Examples of risk management are found in all operations, from utilizing technology, to creating/updating proper documentation and repair orders, or jump starting a safety committee.
To recognize an individual, department, or organization that exemplifies excellence, innovation, and commitment to the risk and insurance field.
- The nominee must be a current Public Entity Partners member or employee of a current Public Entity Partners member.
- The nominee must work to further risk management within their entity. Applications will be reviewed for quality and overall impact to risk management. Nominees can be considered for a specific program or contributions to risk management over time.
- Candidates may self-nominate or can be nominated by someone familiar with their contributions.
- Nominations must be submitted electronically below, or by completing the Excellence in Risk Management Award Nomination Form and emailing the form, along with required documents, to Halie Gallik (hgallik@PEpartners.org).
- Awards will be presented on Thursday, August 22nd, during the 2019 Risk & Insurance Symposium.
THE DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF OFFICIAL NOMINATION FORMS IS Friday, July 26, 2019.